A year and a half!!
Here are your stats:
Height: 33.5" (90%)
Weight: 26.5 lbs (75%)
Head: 18.5" (75%)
-You are such a daredevil, Ellie Bug. I have to stay within arm's reach of you on the playground b/c there is no ladder you think you can't climb, and no slide you think is too big for you.
-You race to greet people with open arms and still stare at strangers until they make eye contact with you and acknowledge your cuteness.
-You are a beast in cabs and buses b/c you do not want to be contained. I end every ride feeling like I just wrestled an alligator.
- You love all songs, but Ring Around the Rosie and Twinkle, Twinkle are two big favorites right now.
- You say about 20-25 words including: mama, dada, Lala (for your sister), hi, bye, hello, no, pig, blue, bubbles, uh-oh, up, out, yes, more, bird, moo, circle, cow, cheese
- You LOVE birds and point out every one you see.
- Your sister could eat the same thing for every meal, but you get bored. I can give you oatmeal every morning for 4 days, then offer it to you on the 5th and you look at me as if I've lost my mind and how could I possibly think you might want oatmeal.
- You give hugs and kisses all the time.
- You love to climb into your sister's bed and snuggle.
- You love to have something to hold. At the zoo last week, you were tired and fussy. I didn't have a blanket for you (it was hot outside), but we had just received a free toddler's shirt for becoming members. I rolled up the shirt and handed it to you and you immediately hugged it, calmed down, and fell asleep.
- You love to follow directions.
- You will imitate anything your sister does.
- You sleep from 8pm to 7am, and take a 2-3 hour nap around noon.
- You strut. Seriously, it's so cute. You have this way of walking where you sort of sway your hips and prance.
- You say cheese whenever you see a camera.
- You HATE having your diaper changed.
- You sing and hum a lot.
- When you wake up, you love to play with your Glow Worm.
- If you hurt yourself, you want Mommy, but the rest of the time you want Daddy. You are such a Daddy's Girl.
- You can laugh like an evil villain- "Ah hah hah hah". I know that's not going to convey anything written down, but when I read it, I will remember your laugh. :)
- I think coloring is your favorite thing to do right now and you will not be confined to paper. Walls, tables, yourself...all are fair mediums!
We love watching you grow up; you are just so FUN!!!
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My eyes are tearing up knowing that I am missing that sweet angel grow up. I will send a random piece of fabric for her to snuggle.
What a sweet girl and a wonderful update!
Shes SO BIG!Such a sweet girl. I think my favorite is the "villain laugh"! Oh, I have to do Bailey's update, thanks for the reminder!
I really am missing our baby girl. She is getting way too big and so smart! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment