Between our families in Dallas & San Antonio, we decided to spend one quick night in Austin with friends. The Bighams are so near & dear to our hearts and I just knew we couldn't go to Texas without getting a visit in. Red & Makinley were best friends when we moved away in 2010 and Laura & I are determined to keep them that way!!! :) Two more girls have been added to the mix (Molly & Noelle) and it just keeps getting more fun. It seemed like Red & 'kinley had never been apart and Noelle & Molly were eager to keep up with the big girls. And Laura & I tried to get in as much girl time as possible in less than 24 hrs...oh Laura, I miss you SO MUCH!!!!!
 |
| Slumber Party!!!!! |
I hate that I don't know when we will see y'all again. I hope it's very, very soon. Delilah is convinced that 'kinley is her cousin, and one of her favorite cousins, at that. Near the end of our Texas trip we were asking her if she could name all her cousins and she said, "Lauren, Taylor, 'kinley, Greyson, and Brenden". We reminded her that she has many more than that and she said, "I know, but those are my favorites". :) Thanks for being like family, sweet Bighams...we miss you!
3 comments:
I love that last pic, seriously, it just screams "SLUMBER PARTY!"
We miss you too! Such a sweet post...makes me tear up...can't wait to come to NYC to see you soon. Thanks for fitting us in on your Tour de Texas,
Slumber party = best photo ever. What fun!
Post a Comment