Some people hear that their in-laws are coming to visit for 3 weeks and groan. I hear that my in-laws are coming for 3 weeks and I cheer!!! Don and Diana came to NYC for a fall visit that overlapped with Noelle's bday and Halloween...so much fun to be had. And while Chris and I whisked off to Vermont, they took the girls on their own "fall trip" around upstate NY. Just about every single one of these pictures is from Grammy Di, taken while on their trip. So fun!
 |
| Talking to Mommy & Daddy on the first night while holding the little stuffed animals they got from Cracker Barrel. |
 |
| At a children's museum |
 |
| Here they are enjoying a new found love: Full House. The girls got hooked on the show during the trip...so we now have full seasons of the show if anybody needs some. :) |
 |
| On Halloween |
 |
| Playing "salon" |
 |
| Hide and Seek--I found you! |
Such a treasure. I love when the girls get to spend time alone with their grandparents without Chris and I ruining all the fun. :) Thanks for being so incredible, Don and Diana. Our girls are sooooo blessed to have you as grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment