I decided the girls were old enough to visit the incomparable Metropolitan Museum of Art. They LOVED it and were ridiculously well behaved. And I have to say it's nice living so close because I don't feel like we have to stay a super long time to make it worth it. We were there for about an hour and a half and I knew that was all Noelle's 3-year-old self could handle. So much fun.
Noelle loved the map. ;)
A little sleepy
We happened to be in time for a free children's tour/class so we thought we'd join. A couple minutes in, and I could tell they were not into it. Noelle didn't like being told to stay still and Delilah whispered to me that she just wanted to sketch like a real artist. So we quietly slipped away and enjoyed the museum at our own pace.
The artist at work with her sketchbook
We need to go back soon. I think we could go a dozen times and still not see everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment