Tuesday, June 9, 2015
First Dance Recital
I don't know who had more fun at the girls' first dance recital...them or me! They were both so cute and they performed their very best; neither one got nervous or shy and Chris & I were so very proud!!
Also, back in December, we purchased a professional photo shoot for charity. We waited several months to use the session, and after we did it, I told Chris that we were not purchasing any of the images. I like more natural photography, done outside, and this photographer only does studio work. I absolutely did not want to spend any money on the images.
Until I saw this composite that they did of the girls in their dance costumes. How could Chris & I walk away from this?!?!? We had it enlarged and it will be hanging on our wall as soon as it comes in.
I. Love. This. Image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment