We also went to our first local museum last week, The Berkshire Museum, and we loved it! The bottom floor is a tiny aquarium, and the first floor has a hands-on discovery area for children, as well as a "miniature" natural history museum...it's literally miniature: all the figures are tiny! We didn't explore the 2nd floor, or even all of the first, because the girls had so much fun everywhere else. Any photo that doesn't have the children in it was taken by either Delilah or Noelle.
We also took the girls to Williams College to see a kid-friendly performance of Holst's The Planets. Had a wonderful time and we were thrilled to learn a few weeks later that one of their favorite babysitters, Madeline Rawson, will be starting college there in the fall!!!!
And speaking of culture, I was thrilled to join Kim in Manhattan to watch Glenn Close in Sunset Blvd on Broadway. We had a great lunch together, then saw the matinee...it was absolutely incredible and I can't believe I got to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment