Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome!

Hello, everyone
Welcome to my first blog. If I were cool and hip, I would have started blogging 5 years ago, but I'm not, so my first blog is in 2008. My main reason for starting this blog is so that I won't have to bug you anymore with endless emails replete with every detail regarding the imminent new arrival to our lives. I will be posting pictures and stories here so that you can check them whenever you feel like it. So...here I go and I hope you enjoy.
To start the pictures off, here are some of the sonogram pics from December when I was 20 weeks. If you can't tell what you're looking at, I don't care...lie to me and tell me how adorable my daughter already is.


This is a profile of her head...she's laying down and the top of her head is on the right.


This is another profile...this time of her whole body. The ultrasound tech labeled her head and tush on the picture itself. The ball floating above her belly is her foot and her hand is right by her chin.

These are the bottoms of both her feet and they're crossed (toes on the right, heels on the left). Chris says it looks like she will have big feet like me...I think he's mean.

Okay, enough grainy pics. I hope you'll check back from time to time. I plan to update this fairly frequently, but who knows. Thanks for reading!



9 comments:

ali said...

Yippee! Welcome to blog land.
And yes, your daughter is already adorable.
Is it weird for me to say that I can already see the resemblance?

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

SO BEAUTFUL!!! She has your eyes!

Team Leslie said...

I'm so excited about your blog!! Looking forward to keeping up with Team Huntley. She is precious already!

Christy said...

I think she looks just like you!!!

The Guidroz Family said...

Love it!!! May I add you as one of our friends on The Gude Life?

The Stovers said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her one day...we've got three Stover boys for her to pick from! Love you guys...Ben, Amanda, Tyler, Luke and Jake

Grammy Di said...

She looks just like her beautiful Mother. Grammy Di & PaPa-H, can't wait to start spoiling this precious little girl.

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Love the new blog friend...very hip and cool, don't know what you are talking about! Remember, you will always be my 'glamorous' friend!!

Franca said...

How cute are you??!! She's the most gorgeous fuzzy in the whole wide world. Can't wait to see you!!

xoxo

okay,now I'm gonna go try unscramble your beautiful daughter's name...yes, I should be working!!