Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dallas Trip

This past week I had a few days off from work, so I popped up to Dallas and McKinney for a quick 2 day trip. My friend Jessica just had her first baby, Claire, four weeks ago and this was my first opportunity to see them! I stayed with my best friend Jenny, who had her own first baby, Addison, a little over 4 months ago. I had a fantastic time during my short visit: Wednesday was spent at The Grand Spa in Dallas getting facials and massages with Jenny and another close friend, Lisa; Thursday was spent with Jessica and Claire.

In my haste to get to Dallas, I forgot my camera, but Jessica snapped a few pics while we were there. Jenny's daughter was taking a nap during picture time, so, unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of her!!!!
Here are a few we did get:

Here's me holding precious Claire...if you look closely, you can see that my belly provides the perfect little resting spot for her. :)



Another pic of me and sleeping Claire

Jenny and an awake Claire



New mom Jessica, Jenny holding Claire, and me!

The three of us lived together our senior year in college and I love that we're all having baby girls within months of each other!!! I can't wait to get a picture of the three of us holding our little girls.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats Rachael and Chris! Very exciting times for you two. I'm glad to have found a way to stalk, er, um, stay updated with your exciting new chapter.

Shannon (Glover) Cruthirds

TeamRiss said...

It is so nice to see that you guys all have daughters that will be friends. Many congrats, again.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

From Avari.....

Ummmmm...Ms. Rachael, why are you cheating on me with another baby? I thought only I got to sleep on you like that..........

ali said...

how fun! yay.

The Guidroz Family said...

You're a natural! I can't believe you were so close and I didn't get to see you! :(

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Just checked your blog!! How fun...I feel famous since you are so glamourous! I am a little embarrassed of my appearance, but I will get over it in time:) What a fun visit!