Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Professional Pics

When Delilah was 6 days old, we had a professional photographer come to the house to take some pics. A lot of you went to the photographer's blog to see a sneak peek...here are some more shots from that session. In case you're wondering why I'm just posting them now, it's b/c we just got the CD with all the images last week. I LOVE these pics and can't thank our wonderful photographer, Michele, enough!!! Her site, by the way, is http://www.pinkletoes.com/ We've purchased her first year package, so there will be many more wonderful pics throughout the year!! :)

Enjoy.

6 comments:

Brynn and Cooper's Mom said...

The pictures are great. What a beautiful family you are.

The Guidroz Family said...

I love her!!!

The Deming Four said...

We got our baby announcement in the mail on Saturday and it was beautiful! These pictures are amazing - you guys must be having the time of your life! I can't wait!
Melissa

Shannon said...

What a handsome family! So happy for you.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Sigh....so perfect.

TeamRiss said...

Excellent pictures! She is so beautiful and I still think her birth announcement is the best one I've received! Gorgeous...