Monday, June 23, 2008

Two Months Old!

Delilah turned two months old on Saturday and we had her two month doctor's visit this morning. She's happy and healthy and growing well. She took her immunizations like a champ...cried right when she got them, stopped crying less than 5 minutes later, and was asleep by the time we got home. Of course, I was still crying b/c they hurt my little girl, but that's another story. She's 23 inches long and 10 pounds 2 ounces. I know that's only a pound more than when she was born, but she lost a TON of weight after her birth, so her weight gain is good. For those of you who care about such things, she's in the 75th percentile for length and the 50th percentile for weight. So she's long and lean...like her mommy...well, like her mommy was before she was pregnant...who do I think I'm kidding? :) Enjoy some pics!

Smiling all the time now!

In the process of learning that her whole fist won't fit inside her mouth, no matter how much she may want it to!


Floor time with Mommy


In San Antonio at Uncle Cannon and Aunt Amy's house. She has more hair than Uncle Cannon and she rubs it in his face all the time.

3 comments:

Summer Athena said...

Love the dark hair, Momma. Happy 2 months! I love those onesies...wonder who gave her those! LOL. Miss you all!

TeamRiss said...

She is long and lean like her mommy! Cole is still chomping at the bit to meet this gorgeous girl...

Team Leslie said...

Wow - so little. She's beautiful, just like her mommy. I love the pic of you 2 on the floor - so sweet.