Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays: Warm Rain + First Umbrella Use= Happy Red
















7 comments:

Franca said...

I love her! how cute are the pics where she's walking down the stairs and you can see all of her but her head and then just her feets!!! Soo cute! Btw, I thought of you today and our Hoboken sleepovers when I indulged in some Kashi Go Lean cereal this morning... probably haven't had it since then...good times! Miss you!

Grammy Di said...

Tooo Adorable...I think the Morton Salt People are looking for a new Salt Box Cover. I could be a tinsy bit prejudice. Congrats on the excellent photo's. Love that little red!
GrammyDi & PaPa-H

Laura said...

These are some of my favorite pics ever! Oh, that precious angel!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Thats a GAP Ad...!!!!! Too cute!!

ali k. said...

Love!
(and what kind of camera do you have? so clear and crisp, these photos.)

Kele said...

Ahhh! So happy to be back and seeing some RED! Geez, I missed this girl!!!

P.S. Now that life is a bit calmer, maybe I should reply to the email you sent me TWO MONTHS ago?!?! Forgive me for being such a flake!!

Taytamay said...

Wonderful updates and such a cute 2+ big sister. So happy for your expected second baby. Keep us posted.