As you can see, my parents' house is so warm and festive!

Delilah was fascinated by the snow globes.
Delilah was fascinated by the snow globes.
Mimi and her girls. 
Team Huntley before the Christmas Eve service. 
It was the 'children's' service and instead of passing out candles, they passed out glow sticks. Delilah LOVED the glow sticks and we worked hard to try and explain just how glow sticks celebrated the birth of Jesus. :)
It was the 'children's' service and instead of passing out candles, they passed out glow sticks. Delilah LOVED the glow sticks and we worked hard to try and explain just how glow sticks celebrated the birth of Jesus. :)
Then we drove home so Delilah could wake up in her own house on Christmas morning. We all woke up and she ran straight to the tree. "Look at all my prizes!!!" were the first words out of her mouth.
But you can tell she was still sleepy. :)
Cute feet!
Finding her mailbox on the tree and opening it for her present (a Huntley Family tradition that I believe started when Chris & Kim were toddlers themselves)
5 comments:
I love her sleepy picture. M got Candyland too...maybe we can have a Candyland Game Night! And your hair looks precious! :)
What fun! So special to create ongoing family traditions. I love that...
Thats a GREAT Christmas, and kuddos to you for taking pics...I did not. :)
Merry Christmas, Huntleys!! Wish we could have shared a celebration or two. Next year that can be a reality. I envision fun Christmas drinks while kids snooze. ;) Talk to you soon. You look beautiful and the girlies do too! Love.
Merry! Merry! Huntley Family! So tickled to hear you had a happy holiday.
Post a Comment