I am absolutely and utterly in love with you and your sweet family my dear. The one where Delilah is kissing Noelle on the sofa may be my absolute favourite! Congratulations lady...you deserve all of the tremendous joy they must bring you! Thanks for sharing these!!
I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to... I don't have to, do I??? Ugh, I hope not... I just couldn't, seriously!! Pefection, they are just all amazing!!
P.S. I was a bit nervous about Noelle being on that window ledge!!?? GULP! Tell me it was photo shop!! lol!
ditto the window ledge comment....I could just see y'all in the edge of the picture, having just darted out for the "click" and then leaping back in to get her:)
7 comments:
Noelle is such a teenie, weenie sweetie...
I am absolutely and utterly in love with you and your sweet family my dear. The one where Delilah is kissing Noelle on the sofa may be my absolute favourite! Congratulations lady...you deserve all of the tremendous joy they must bring you! Thanks for sharing these!!
Love them all! She is too cute!!!! Well...ok, they BOTH are too cute!
Love them all...and so glad you are making wallpaper out of them. They are gorgeous and perfect. Love them and love you all.
I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to... I don't have to, do I???
Ugh, I hope not... I just couldn't, seriously!!
Pefection, they are just all amazing!!
P.S. I was a bit nervous about Noelle being on that window ledge!!?? GULP! Tell me it was photo shop!! lol!
SO beautiful! I love the last one of you 2.
ditto the window ledge comment....I could just see y'all in the edge of the picture, having just darted out for the "click" and then leaping back in to get her:)
Post a Comment