Sweet baby girl, you bring a smile to everyone who meets you. Strangers stop me to tell me how you are the cutest baby they've ever seen and that I should see about making you the next Gerber baby.
You are learning to pull yourself up to standing, but you fall a lot, so you've already had your first couple of black eyes. You think that whatever your sister is playing with MUST be more interesting than what's currently in front of you. You love remotes, so we gave you an old one to play with...you weren't interested, so I guess you only love working remotes.
You like getting in the pool with Mimi and PopPop. And now that you can sit up in the stroller and face forward, you think stroller rides are the best!
You are starting to be more and more interested in food and less interested in your bottle. I have to watch you like a hawk when Delilah is eating b/c you will grab anything of hers and put it in your mouth (and she's not exactly cognizant of the finer points of choking hazards).
You take an hour nap in the morning, a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon, and sleep from 7:30pm to 5:45am. If I can, I always try to let you take your morning nap on my chest b/c I just love to hold you. And Daddy always has you take at least one nap per weekend on his chest. You are such a sweet little Daddy's girl and he can't get enough of you.
You are a delight and I love you with my whole heart.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment