Sweet Noelle got her first haircut today!! It was just getting too long in the front and hanging in her eyes. Since her hair is pretty straight, I asked for bangs, and I think they turned out so precious!!!
 |
| A "before" pic |
 |
| Another "before" |
 |
| The awesome stylist entertained Noelle with balloons and bubbles! |
 |
| She wasn't sure about the whole thing |
 |
| Delilah was being so awesome and well-behaved that the salon gave her a free mini-manicure while she was waiting for her sister! |
 |
| "After"!!! |
Congrats on another milestone, precious Ellie Bug. I cried just as much as I did at your sister's first hair cut!!! :)
4 comments:
So. much. cuteness.
Ok, I have a few things to say:
1. Love EllieBugs new hair cut, so ADORABLE!
2. Love that they gave Red a free manicure.
3. In this case, I always WAAAAAAAAY overtip the haircut people. C'mon, seriously, they have to cut KIDS hair, that is not easy.
Aww...so precious and totally stylin! Miss you guys!!
Gorgeous!
Yes! So stylish.
Post a Comment