I admit it: I have bitten off more than I can chew. I have never taken classes during the summer, so I don't think I gave proper credit to the pace and density of summer school. As such, I am quite behind on blogging. It is July 15, which is right in the middle of summer, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to post some pictures of how our summer has been going so far!
This is what we have been doing:
 |
| Having dance parties in the living room |
 |
| Taking lots of cool baths |
 |
| Going to our first gymnastics lessons! |
 |
| Taking pictures. This picture and the next one of Noelle are Delilah's handiwork. She is in love with the camera right now. |
 |
| We've been riding our new red Radio Flyer tricycle. |
 |
| A little blurry because she can get going pretty fast. |
 |
| We've been playing in the park |
 |
| And playing in the park |
 |
| And playing in the park (hooray for giant bubble guy in Central Park!) |
 |
| Did I mention playing in the park? Most have water features, and if we don't have suits, that doesn't stop us! |
 |
| Pure joy |
 |
| Our little beauty |
 |
Playing in the park! :)
|
It's been such a fun summer but it is going by tooooooo fast!!! And because I try to stay honest, I will also mention that Delilah always whines for an ice cream when we go to Central Park, and Noelle always fights like a banshee when we try to put her back in her stroller after playing, and both girls seem to be permanently covered in a layer of sand & sunscreen that sticks to everything, and it is exhausting loading up the snacks, towels, bathing suits, sand toys, and sidewalk chalk every time we step out of the house. It's a good thing they're the cutest, most fun little beings I know. :)
4 comments:
Missed your blog posts, but I didn't say anything because I KNOW that you are crazy busy. xoxoxo
Hot fun in the summertime! Someday you will miss all the hubbub--Thanks for taking the time to share--You are the best!
Dance parties in the living room WITH HIGH HEELS. That's the best part! And, of course, you play at the park a lot...you do have the nation's best park in your backyard! Hope the craziness slows down soon! If anyone can make it through, it's you!
Yes! The free-spirited nature of your girls is a joy to see.
Post a Comment