It's been so cold here lately that hot chocolate has quickly become a favorite treat for both girls. The other day, Delilah came up with the idea to have some friends over after school for a hot chocolate/pajama/movie party. The night before, she took out all the DVDs and lined them up in rows on the living room floor. Then she walked up and down each makeshift movie aisle, trying to decide on the DVDs for the party. She finally chose Frosty the Snowman and Jingle the Dog...she told me that they seemed like the best choices because they both have snow in them and fit with the hot chocolate theme. I love that she was thinking about a "theme"--too cute!
| Sharing a chair with Alexa |
And we end with a shot of the 5 girls. Keira, Lyla, Noelle, Alexa, and Delilah. Did I mention my girls always have to have popcorn with their hot chocolate? :)
We will be happy when warmer days return, but for now we'll make the most of our winter weather!
2 comments:
Adorable!
Just caught up on the blog! I always love your pictures so much!!!
Post a Comment