Thursday, January 31, 2013

Snow Days

Snow day! It's snowed a lot more this year than last year, and the girls have been loving it. I haven't minded either because it keeps only snowing a few inches at a time--not enough to snow us in, but just enough to play with. These pics are from a random Saturday morning when we decided to brave the cold!
 
Snow Angel!!

Snowball fight!




Snuggle bunny. Noelle likes the snow, but only for about 20 minutes.

My 3 loves. (Noelle's favorite snow activity is drawing in the snow with a stick.)

World's tiniest snowman. And you can see an ominous Noelle in the background just before she destroys him.

Warming up inside.

Snug and warm and cozy, reading a book with Daddy.
Happy Snow Day, everyone!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I want a snow day! And then I want it to go away and return to 75 degrees. So much fun! The snow angel pic is awesome!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

LOVE IT. That is very welcoming..and you know how I feel about the cold.

Grammy Di said...

Looks Like a great sunny snow day! Love the girls' smiles and rosy cheeks.

ali k. said...

Making the most of life! Beautiful!