Friday, February 15, 2013

Noelle's First Ballet Class!

Noelle has wanted to take her own ballet class ever since she first saw Delilah walk into hers. But she's been too little! The ballet academy they attend doesn't let girls start until they are two, and you have to be two by the beginning of the semester. So we waited and finally were able to start this year!! The two year old class is a Mommy & Me class, so I get to join in the fun. I am THRILLED to be doing this with Noelle. It's so nice to have something that's all ours. No matter how the week is going, I know that on Thursday mornings I will get to have 45 wonderful minutes in a ballet studio with my baby girl.
She LOVES the class. She is outgoing and outspoken and out-everything. She is the first to answer every question the teacher asks, and the first to volunteer. If we get there early and have to wait for the previous class to leave, she'll stand by the door and turn to me and ask, "What are we waiting for, Mommy? It's time for Ba-yay!!" It makes everyone else waiting laugh, too. She walked into class last week, went straight up to the teacher, Miss Caitlin, and said, "Good Morning! I love ba-yay very much".
As always, pictures say it better than my words ever could. So, without further ado, here is Miss Sassafrass herself on her very first day of "ba-yay".




 
Oh, sweet Noelle, your dad and I are so excited to see how your joy and your sass will shape your life's journey. Love you.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Miss Priss! I love that she loves ballet so much! Just makes me smile!

ali k. said...

Stop it with the cute. Noelle is so rad!