The first Saturday that Chris had class, I realized that the girls and I had 3 options: sit around the apartment and mope, go do the same things we always do, or do something new! We opted for number 3. I packed up a blanket and picnic lunch, loaded the girls on the cross-town bus and we headed for a part of Central Park that we've never visited and had a great time. It was also the first time I've ventured out with both girls without the stroller. Freedom!!! We miss Saturdays with Daddy, but that doesn't mean we can't have our own adventures! I love the juxtapositon of skyscrapers and expansive green grass!!
| Love this photo of Noelle... |
| And I love this photo of Delilah...wish I could merge the two photos! :) |
| I think I was privvy to the most heartfelt kiss in Central Park that day! |
And here's Noelle conquering a rock wall, just like Daddy:
And, finally, a pic of the girls and I on the way to the neighborhood park one day. We were just having a blast and enjoying our time together, so I thought I would snap a quick photo.
Thank you, NYC for your devotion to public parks!!!!
1 comment:
How exciting for Chris! I know you will use your new Saturdays wisely, and everyone will have lots of fun! And I totally wish there was a picture-merging something out there for me too. Why can't they both look and smile at the same time? Should we invent something and earn billions?
Post a Comment