Monday, October 27, 2014
Ellie Bug is Four!
Precious Noelle, this is my apology to you. Things were really wild for a bit in our house, with Mommy & Daddy both in school, then both graduating, then mommy finding a new job, and moving, and then the traveling we did. Long story short, many of the updates on this blog from 2014 through the middle of 2016 were not made until months (and sometimes years) after the events happened. Many photos were lost and among them are the pictures of your 4th birthday. I am so sorry, sweetheart.
We spent your 4th birthday at the zoo. You said you didn't want a party with friends, you just wanted to go to Boo at the Zoo and ride the camel. So we did and you were so happy! You are precious and spunky and funny and I can't believe I get to be your mommy. Love you so much, sweetheart, and we didn't lose the pics from your 5th!!!!!!
xoxo,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment