
Our precious, perfect red-headed angel was born this week on April 21 at 3:13pm!!!!! Delilah was a big, bouncing baby at 21.25 inches and 9 pounds, 3 ounces. I'm still quite overcome at the beauty and enormity of bringing our daughter into this world, so this blog will probably be light on words and heavy on pictures. We are home now, and everyone is doing well. We've got her on a semblance of a schedule (but I'm not holding my breath that it lasts), and we're all three trying to learn as much as we can, while sleeping as much as we can. Chris and I are just so in love with Lila and with each other that it's unbelieveable. Hope you enjoy the pictures below!
Couldn't love her more if I tried

First official Team Huntley photo

Look at those little eyes!

My parents, better known as Mimi and PopPop!

Concentrating very hard on my pinkie!

The new Astros good luck charm--they haven't lost since she was born! (That's an Astros hat on her head, in case you can't read the logo)
14 comments:
Such sweet, sweet pictures....all three of us our very excited for you (especially the ASTROS!)
This is such a special, intimate time- enjoy it!!!!!!
We are glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Oh goodness she is just beautiful. 9lbs has Brynn beat by 6 ozs, that means she was well fed. I am so happy for you two, welcome to parenthood. :)
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I thought the first picture I got was cute, but these are fabulous, too...
Congratulations again. Breathe in everything...
How beautiful she is! Congratulations to Team Huntley - what a great looking team you guys make! We love the photos - post more when you can! We'll keep you guys in our prayers as you adjust to your new life and new schedules.
Love,
melissa
she is just gorgeous. i want to call to hear all about the birth and her homecoming but i remember how precious those few minutes of sleep are; will text you soon! congrats again!
Gorgeous!!! Sounds like you guys are doing GREAT!! She is looks like Huntley!! Gotta love your little girl looking like her Daddy...Claire likes it:)
She is absolutely beautiful. I love her red hair! As much as you tried, you couldn't even fathom how much you'd love her, huh!?! Rach, you look amazing. Can't wait to meet her!
Oh wow...she's just PERFECT!
Congrats!!!
Beautiful little niece!!! HEE HEE! Uncle Adam and Aunt Summer love her so much already! Hey - where did that red hair come from? Adam? Rachael? haha! Spitting image of her pops! Everyone looks fab - esp Momma! We are SO excited for y'all! We both are!!!!! Let me know when I can fly down and visit!!!! xoxoxo
What a beautiful child! We're so happy for Team Huntley and cannot wait to meet Lila!!!
Yaaaaaaay! How wonderful. She's a beautiful baby. Congrats to you guys.
Rachael and Chris-
Lila is so beautiful and you guys just look so complete and so happy with her in your arms. Chad, Addie and I are very excited for you and Addie is ready to meet her new friend!
Congratulations!!! May God bless your sweet sweet family in the weeks to come as you adjust as three! Love you!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Welcome to Mommyhood. It is great. Enjoy every minute of it.
Maribeth
(Joie's friend)
Post a Comment