Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Bath

Chris and I gave Delilah her first bath this weekend and it was pretty hilarious. A story best told in pictures.

Getting ready

This isn't so bad


Still liking it


Wait! Why aren't we happy now?
That's why
I don't know if I can trust you

Happy Again---God bless short-term memory


4 comments:

The Deming Four said...

oh my gosh! I'm in for it with two boys! Can you imagine that happening twice? Or worse - simultaneously?

Lilah is adoreable!!!!!! We can't wait to meet her!
melissa

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

AWESOME!!!!! OH...and YEAAAAAAAAAA! Two blogs in one day! What a treat!

Amy Molander said...

That was hilarious...you're a true mom now! When Caleb was first born, he had jaundice, and he would projectile poop at us! (Something about getting all the bilirubin out of his system...I dunno).
Congrats again, and I love the updates!
Amy

The Guidroz Family said...

Love her flower bonnet towel! :)