Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Some Funny/Cute/Random Pics

These are just a few shots snapped in and around the house this week. No big message. :)
First, I was so happy we had a cold snap in Austin, b/c Delilah could wear the hoodie/sweater I knitted for her. It's the second thing I've ever knitted and it took me FOREVER. :)


Here's Runyon sucking on one of Delilah's pacifiers...she loves them!!
Delilah doing a little reading
Runyon on my lap on the porch
Sunset meltdown on the back porch
And happy sunset on Daddy's shoulders

6 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Love the sweater....I'm jealous, I can only get as far as scarves...that's because it's a straight line! :) Love the pic of D melting down in the sunset....OH, so tired!!

Summer Athena said...

love the sweater! and love that hair!

The Deming Four said...

First of all, props on the sweater! Amazing!

Second, I'm glad to hear that little Lilah has a break down every once in a while. I was thinking that we were the only ones!

Third, I STILL can't get over her hair color! I think its here to stay! Beautiful!

Grammy Di said...

Grammy Di---Says -"Why were you burning Lila's Retinas in the Sun?" LOL-Seriously---Great job on the sweater---Too Cute. What a talented Mom-See you soon for Delilah's 1st-B-Day-PaPa-H can't wait

ali said...

Wow - cool sweater ~ I can't believe you knitted that {well, I can, actually}. Beautiful.

And that photo of her meltdown is actually so cute...

Brynn and Cooper's Mom said...

Rachel you are one amazing sahm. The sweater is amazing, I am still trying to finish up Brynn's Christmas Stocking. I love the pics on the porch she is just too cute.