We had a FANTASTIC time from the moment we got there. Matt & Cassidi decided to do a destination wedding b/c the guest list was getting so huge...even with the location, there were still over 250 people who came to the wedding. We brought our camera but were so busy having fun that we did not take one single picture...the pics below are images I stole from friends or from Flickr. :)
After the rehearsal dinner, almost everyone met up at V Bar in the Venetian
The wedding was at Blush, in the Wynn Resort. Here is where the ceremony took place:
And here's where the cocktail hour was right before the reception 
The reception was at the Tao Nightclub in The Venetian. It was a GORGEOUS Asian-themed location and everyone had a fantastic time dancing and drinking. There were a ton of people from small Texas towns, so I heard a lot of, "Well, I have never in my life seen anything like this!" 
After the reception, Matt and Cassidi had resereved an outside area called Tao Beach for those who weren't ready to go to bed just yet. Like everything else, it was just beautiful.
And speaking of beautiful, here is an engagement photo of the happy couple: 
Congratulations, Matt and Cassidi! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special weekend. And a big thank you to Mimi, for taking such great care of Lila Bear. She already misses you, Mimi!!!


6 comments:
The couple are WOW!! Thats a good looking couple. And can I just say "WOW" to the view, and the hotel? NICE...really nice.
lucky ducks!
WOW! is all I can say. How beautiful, the wedding, the reception, your room.... THE COUPLE!
I am hoping Mike and I can take a long weekend to Vegas next spring, I LOVE THAT CITY, yet Mike has never been and I am dying to take him!
So glad you and Chris had a good time!
Kisses to the little lovely!!
MiMi misses Delilah too. We had a great time at the pool and Uncle Jeff's country club.
MiMi
Looks like it was beautiful, fun and relaxing! I am jealous!
What an amazing-looking weekend. Glad you were able to get away (& survive!!) just the 2 of you!
Post a Comment