Monday, May 4, 2009

Cousin on the Way!

My brother, Cannon, and his wife are expecting their first baby (a boy!) this summer. We are so excited for them and Delilah is thrilled that she won't be the baby anymore. :) Last weekend we went to San Antonio to visit them and I got to host a baby shower for my fabulous sister-in-law, Amy. The nursery theme is castles and dragons, so we made that the theme of the shower as well.
Between setting up for the shower and chasing around Delilah, I had no extra hands for pictures, so these two are the only ones I managed to snap. If/when I get others from the other hostesses, I'll add them here!

Mimi and Delilah checking out the fish in the built-in aquarium. Such a sweet pic

My GORGEOUS sister, Amy, with the castle cake
Can't wait to meet you, Baby Clifton!!!

4 comments:

The Deming Four said...

wow - love the flower arrangement in the background with the lemons. Congrats on being an Aunt!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

YIIIPPEEE!! Congrats to you !!!

Kele said...

Oh my! I love the new header picture, what a beautiful family!!
Congrats on being an Aunt!!

Cannon said...

Yea - that is my prego wife! Thanks to Rach and the other hostesses for making it an awesome baby shower. Now, if only I knew what to do with all that baby stuff......