
Monday, May 18, 2009
One Year Pics
We recently had a session with the fabulous Michele of Pinkletoes to celebrate Delilah's first birthday. It was very hot and Delilah was NOT HAPPY, but I am so pleased with all the moments that Michele caught. The proofs are below, and I will unabashedly say that I can not believe how beautiful my daughter is. I know I am biased, but her eyes seem so soulful for 12 months!! In any case, take a look and enjoy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















19 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love the pictures. What a beautiful family you have.
she's gorgeous!!! you all are! what amazing photos!!
Oh Rachael. I am having a relaxing morning with Sy and we are listening to the CD I made for his delivery. So that's what was playing as I looked at your precious precious daughter's pictures. I had a soundtrack while looking and music always adds that extra something to bring me to tears when there is a special moment. So here I am crying thanking God for your sweet family and angel. Love you.
gasp!!!!! They are so etheral - I just love love love LOVE them! Especially the one of the back of her head and all those lucious curls!
Beautiful, and I agree with your choice for favorite!
i love the last one a lot! so precious!
She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! What stunning pictures! xo
I agree - you have a beautiful baby girl!!! I think she is such a sweet mix of you & Chris. And YOU, my friend, look awesome!!
Great Photos! Love you Lila Bear
There are moments that make our heart stand still. And other that take our breath away. But the best moments are when we simply marvel at what we see before us. The pictures are lovely.
awwww so sweet! That last shot is such the look of a baby so at home in her Mama's arms.
Kudos on the blog (oh, and the baby too). I'm glad Chris decided to class up the photo shoot by choosing to wear something other than a St. Jude "More Control, Less Risk" t-shirt. -T.Li
Ditto, ditto and ditto...there are no words for how much I want to bite her nose and legs and play with her curls. I love love love the pic you picked to be your main blog photo and of course, love your fave as well... such a sweetie Rachael!!
Between the hair and the green backround it's looks like she should be called O'Shaughnessy or McClanahan.
I love them!
Kurt-
These are amazing. Your family is so beautiful! Love them, truly.
I don't know how you can choose from all of those wonderful pictures!
Love them all and love you too.
MiMi and Pop Pop
like kurt - i LOVE the hair and the green background. the pics are all beautiful!
GORGEOUS, absolutely GORGEOUS! What an amazingly beautiful family!
Cute as ever.....you and Chris look great too. I can't believe she is already over a year old!!
Post a Comment