Friday, October 16, 2009

Handmade Fashion Fridays

I recently made a dress for Delilah (knitted the top, sewed the bottom) and a skirt for me. I'm super excited about my skirt b/c it fits perfectly and it's only the 2nd thing I've ever made for myself. Yippee!

Delilah's Dress:
I haven't taken pics of her in it yet, and I can't take any right now b/c she's napping. But she did wear the dress for part of our holiday photo shoot, so there are pics! :)

My skirt:
I love it!!! It's a brown/gold/hunter green tweed-perfect for fall!!

8 comments:

ali said...

You are hot.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

So SExy!!! I really do love that skirt!

The Deming Four said...

Wowzers! You look so great! I can't believe you made that! unbelievable!!!!!!! And I love Lilah's dress...is that material on the bottom from the scarf in her newborn photos???? it looks familiar and so beautiful!

Kele said...

Beyond impressed! Dying to see the pics of Delilah in her's!

Team Leslie said...

Yea!!!!....for Fashion Fridays!! Can't wait to see more. Great job Rach.

Cheryl Clifton said...

Most Excellent job, and you look Super in it!!!!
Way to go! Now for a matching Mother and daughter outfit.
love you lots
MIMI

Summer Athena said...

look are you go. sally homemaker!

love it, rach.

Summer Athena said...

i meant, look AT you.