Mama also loves Daddy so this weekend we did a kid swap with our sweet friends, Laura & Scott. Their daughter, Makinley, is one month older than Delilah and they play really well together. So we took Makinley on Saturday afternoon while Laura & Scott had a date, and they took Delilah on Sunday afternoon while Huntley & I went out. The girls were AWESOME and we had a blast both days!
Here are the pics I took on Saturday and I'll do another post this week with the pics Laura took on Sunday.
The weather was terrible on Saturday so we had to stay inside. We baked sugar cookies!
The girls loved watching them bake

Fun in the tupperware cabinet while waiting for the cookies
Decorating was a bit of a disaster b/c Delilah just wanted to eat all the frosting and Makinley didn't like the feel of the frosting. Dad did manage to encourage Delilah to shake a few sprinkles out. :) (Don't ask why they're on the floor...one of those "pick your battles" things)
"Mmmm...these are good"
"No, really, have you tried them?! They're awesome!"
"Makinley, trust me, you'll love it"
I had to include this next pic as proof that pictures sometimes lie. Makinley looks mad, but she was really just in a sugar coma (sorry, Laura!); Delilah looks like she just got caught doing something wrong but she really just has her mouth full; and I look super tired when that's really just how I look without any makeup. (The baby doll really does look that creepy in real life)
Fun in the tupperware cabinet while waiting for the cookies
Decorating was a bit of a disaster b/c Delilah just wanted to eat all the frosting and Makinley didn't like the feel of the frosting. Dad did manage to encourage Delilah to shake a few sprinkles out. :) (Don't ask why they're on the floor...one of those "pick your battles" things)
"Mmmm...these are good"
"No, really, have you tried them?! They're awesome!"
"Makinley, trust me, you'll love it"
4 comments:
These are great pics, and we had a great time too. Thanks for hosting and for letting us host! Aren't they such sweet girls?
SO FREAKIN' CUTE!
Looks like a great time!
So precious!!!
Post a Comment