You have a cutie pie on your hands! And a fashionable cutie pie at that! Love her leopard dress!
She is just adorable--The cutest of all! I can't wait to see Delilah next month. PaPa-H will be thrilled to see this latest fashion maven in her cute dress.
Oh....What a big girl!! Miss prim and proper indeed. She's so cute. God bless and keep her. I hope we get the chance to meet her.
That is a really cute picture. And even cuter cuz she looks alot like mom in a picture I have of her when she was a little girl. Too sweet....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You have a cutie pie on your hands! And a fashionable cutie pie at that! Love her leopard dress!
She is just adorable--The cutest of all! I can't wait to see Delilah next month. PaPa-H will be thrilled to see this latest fashion maven in her cute dress.
Oh....What a big girl!! Miss prim and proper indeed. She's so cute. God bless and keep her. I hope we get the chance to meet her.
That is a really cute picture. And even cuter cuz she looks alot like mom in a picture I have of her when she was a little girl. Too sweet....
Post a Comment