Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Will Miss You Most of All...


Dear Laura,
Thank you for being my kindred spirit. We were both searching for that friend who would 'get it' and then we found each other. I have loved our impromptu lunches, our gossip sessions (I know, we're terrible), our reviews of the Real Housewives, our love of So You Think You Can Dance, the advice you've given me, the advice you've asked me for, our sewing attempts, our ability to laugh at ourselves & each other, and the complete and total knowledge that we are there for each other, no matter what the time or occasion. We love each other's daughters as our own, and my heart breaks that Red will no longer be able to see Miss Laura & 'Kinley on a weekly (and sometimes daily) basis. Pulling out of your driveway yesterday was heart-wrenching b/c I know it won't be the last time, but it will never be the same. The Huntleys already miss The Bighams.

So much love to you,
Rach

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am dying here. Tears rolling down my cheeks like a crazy lady. This is so sweet. Right back at you. You have no idea how hard this is going to be for me. I am praying that Sunday is still weeks away. Love you.

Team Leslie said...

What a blessing to have such a sweet friend!! I will come meet you for lunch soon:)