After a long hiatus of moving and having Noelle, I've decided to pick up my needles once again. Because my dear friend Allison told me that crochet is much faster than knitting, I decided to teach myself to crochet. This pink bonnet was my first project...finished it just in time for the cold snap to leave Houston and for the temps to reach 75. :) But b/c it's Houston, I know we will be having cold fronts all the way through April...it will get some use!
 |
Look at me sitting in my Bumbo!
|
 |
Finding her toes.
|
And speaking of Allison, I never posted the elephant I knitted for her sweet baby girl. Amelia was born last July and I think I mailed this out in September. What's a two month delay among friends?
8 comments:
The first picture is perfection personified. I even pulled it up on my phone this afternoon just to make me smile. The hat is gorgeous, but sweet Noelle stole the photo. And I adore that elephant. nice work, my friend.
Yes you are back!!! Great job! I always love your creations. Of course my favorite to date is Amelia's elephant. It means so much to us. Millie would cry if she lost the elephant, and I would cry if I lost the card that went with it.
Absolutley gorgeous, the baby the cap and you! Love you
I love it!! The hat is tooo cute!!!
Gorgeous baby!
Adorable baby in an adorable hat! Love it.
I copied these pictures and took them to bridge--Got nothing but oh's and ah's from all the bridge hags--All think she is the "most" beautiful little one. I must say-Grammy Di & PaPa-H agree--Your talent is amazing. Love You
you knitted that? aww...i want one.
no fair.
Post a Comment