Friday, February 25, 2011

4 Months Old!

4 months old and we're on the move!! Rolling over like a champ, and starting to scoot!!! She gets on her belly, and then uses her legs to kind of push forward and slide along her belly. It's all happening way too fast for my taste...stay little, baby girl!
Her 4 month check up revealed that she is still very long...but a quick look back at Delilah's 4 month shows that she was quite long at this age, too...and she has since become a shrimp. :)
Weight: 14 pounds, 8 ounces ( 72%)
Length: 26 inches ( 97%)
Head: 16.25 inches (62%)

Noelle is super ticklish and saves her best smiles for her daddy. I got the first smiles and giggles, but he gets them more often. I had dreams when I was pregnant that she would be a daddy's girl, and I think they may have been prophetic. She also gives Delilah huge smiles...I think Red is Noelle's favorite entertainment. Can't blame her...Red is pretty entertaining.
She is still a very easy-going baby: cries when she's hungry or tired and that's about it. Still wakes once in the night to eat (between 3 and 5am), but goes right back to bed after she eats.

Loves to be rocked, loves her swing, loves her bouncer...guess she just likes to move.

Happy 4 months old, Noelle. We love you!

3 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Such a sweet, big girl...she is TOOO CUTE!

Laura said...

So sweet! Time is flying!

Taytamay said...

I love those big blue eyes! And...why is the second girl always so full of smiles?