I'm a few days late, but the littlest one is now 5 months old!!! She just keeps getting sweeter and smile-ier every day. Still wakes up around 4 or 5am for a bottle, but there have recently been several nights where she slept from 7pm to 7am...so nice! She is also rolling all over the place, putting everything in her mouth, and drooling so much that she leaves a small puddle wherever she lands for more than ten seconds.
Because of the Vicodin I wanted (needed?) to take after my appendectomy, nursing is officially over. :( The nurses gave me all sorts of rules about when & how I could feed Noelle in order to minimize her intake of the drug, but it just seemed too risky to me. She is doing great, of course; I still miss it a bit.
And let's go ahead and write down a few more things about me, in case my daughters want to know when they have kids:
--I have no idea what Noelle's "typical schedule" is, whereas I knew Delilah's to the minute. Everyone says it's because you're more relaxed with the second one, but I don't know if that's entirely accurate. I was pretty relaxed with Red, I just had SO MUCH more time to write things down and make plans.
--The body is taking much longer to re-adjust itself. :) After Delilah, I had a flat tummy again in about 10 weeks. Here we are at 20 weeks, and my tummy is flat in the morning, but has popped out again by bedtime. :) Don't know if it's gravity, or lax muscles, or age--probably all three.
--Just now feeling like my energy level is back to normal. Perhaps it's just been enough time, or perhaps I had to wait until I stopped nursing and my hormones went back to normal.
Okay, enough about me. Back to Noelle:
Okay, enough about me. Back to Noelle:
4 comments:
She is SOOOO beautiful!!!! I love her little belly!!! Too cute!
Beautiful & Stunning...I am absolutely in love!
super cute! who does she look like, besides her sister? and her hair???
Yay for sweet Noelle!
Post a Comment