Sunday, April 10, 2011
Bubbles & Baking with the Bighams
Okay, days and weeks are flying by and I have no idea when we actually visited the Bighams, but I think it was a couple weekends ago. We went to get the last of our furniture from our Austin house, and spent the night with Laura, Scott, & Makinley. We had SO MUCH fun--I think the pictures speak for themselves!!!
These last two pics of Delilah playing dress up crack me up. She just came downstairs this way and I thought Laura & I were going to die of laughter.
And for those of you who are wondering why Red is in diapers in these pics,let me explain: Delilah is prone to car sickness and vomited profusely as we were turning into the Bigham's subdivision. We bathed her immediately, but when she got dressed, she promptly had a potty accident b/c she was still so out of it. Needless to say, I was DONE with bodily fluids at that point, so diapers it was for the rest of the day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE how she LOVES to dress up!!!
We miss you guys already!
Post a Comment