Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rice, Rice, Baby!

The pediatrician said I should start Noelle on solids between 4 and 6 months. I was determined to wait as long as possible b/c I just don't want her growing up, you know? But the baby bird was knocking 8 ounce bottles back like they were nothing, so I figured I should probably start really feeding the kid. :)

Okay, Mom, I'm ready!

Hmmmm, what is this stuff? Big sister is helping, but Noelle still isn't sure Okay, maybe it's not so bad YUM! Noelle now has one cereal meal a day and LOVES it...reaches for the spoon and can't get it in fast enough!

3 comments:

Taytamay said...

So precious...Keep the news coming. Love that sisterly concern.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Too cute! I love how Red loves to help out!

Laura said...

She will be eating queso with the big girls in no time. :)