Noelle's first birthday party was rescheduled b/c Delilah got sick and we couldn't have a bunch of kids over. So we celebrated yesterday. Very low key affair: just some friends over to have cupcakes and give the birthday girl kisses.
Ladybug cupcakes for our bug. They were a little more polished, but a certain big sister got her hands on them while I wasn't looking and added her flair.
 |
| Happy kids! |
 |
| Grabbing a handful of cupcake and taking her first taste |
 |
| "I think I'm getting the hang of this!" |
 |
| "This stuff is delicious!" |
 |
| The carnage of Delilah's room after the party--clearly everyone had fun! |
 |
| Our lovely birthday girl |
 |
| "Enough with the paparazzi, Mom!" |
Happy birthday, baby...sad I won't be able to call you that much longer. You have made this last year so beautiful. We love you so much!!!!
2 comments:
Cupcakes look so cute; they remind me of the perfect Elmo ones you made for D's birthday. Noelle is so precious. I am so sad that I wasn't there to celebrate. These pics make me miss you all even more.
Cupcakes are adorable! Perfect for Ellie Bug. Wish we were there to Kiss her all up. Happy 1st Birthday Noelle.
Post a Comment