Sunday, December 18, 2011

Noelle's 1 Year Photo Shoot

We had a photo shoot last month to celebrate Noelle's first birthday. I am SO glad that we invested the money to have regular photo sessions of the girls during their first years. I know it was pricey, and I know a lot of my friends and family have thought I was crazy, but the images we have from all the sessions make me unbelievably happy. I can hardly think of anything that I would have rather spent money on. I mean, seriously...how cute are they?!?! :)





























3 comments:

Taytamay said...

Definitely worth the investment and sharing with those who care! Happy birthday Noelle and congratulations to the Huntleys.

Laura said...

Totally priceless! Love them all. My favorites...not that you asked...are the one of you kissing Noelle's sweet head, the one where you and Chris are swinging D, and the one of all four of you where D is looking up at ya'll. Oh how I miss you all!

ali k. said...

Just wonderful - the value is priceless...you are all so beautiful.