Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun with Pasta!

This isn't a very exciting post...mostly posting it for other parents who might want a new activity to do with their little one. :)
I bought a couple boxes of cheap pasta, divided them into three bags, added some rubbing alcohol, let Delilah add food coloring & shake the bags...voila!...colored pasta.  We let them dry overnight on cookie sheets, and have played with them every day since.  We string them on pipe cleaners; I bury things in the pasta for "treasure hunts", I lay out a pattern and she copies it; we sort by shape, size, and color; etc., etc. 



So proud. Always so proud.


Digging for treasures

Carefully laying out her treasures. :)
Fun stuff, people!

2 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

this is a GREAT idea!

Brynn and Cooper's Mom said...

What a great idea! you are so inventive with fun activities with you kiddos.

Hope you are well.