No pictures, just a quick story I want to remember. The girls were playing at the park, and a couple boys who were a few years older than Delilah started getting very boisterous. The boys were just playing like normal kids, but they kept running into Delilah and Noelle, and at one point knocked Noelle down very hard. Noelle started crying, so I was about to run over and check on her, but Delilah was already taking care of it. She stomped her foot and said very loudly and sternly, "HEY! You two need to be CAREFUL! She is my SISTER and she's only TWO YEARS OLD and YOU ARE SCARING HER! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"
And they did.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go, Delilah! I pray that you will always protect your sister that way!
That's our "Lila Bear" Total Momma Bear watching her sister "Cub"....I love what a little mamma she is already...:)
Yeah, girl! Beyond love this.
Post a Comment