Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Noelle's Turn
A lot of focus lately on Delilah, so it's time for a Noelle post!!!
First, some shots of her in ballet.
Noelle still LOVES ballet. These pictures are from Parents' Week, when we get to come inside the class. She was so proud and happy to have me in there to watch her.
This next picture is a collage from when I took Noelle to the Highline. The Highline is an old railroad track that has been converted to an elevated park in Chelsea. Just a beautiful place to stroll, catch some rays, and eat a popsicle. I used to do stuff like this all the time with Delilah when she was little, but I haven't been able to do it as much with Noelle because of all the things we have going on. It was such a wonderful afternoon with my littlest angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, she is just the cutest little ballerina! I love that its so clear she is performing just for her mama! Love! xoxo
Post a Comment