Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dallas Shower

Yippee! Another shower! Our fourth and final shower was this past Saturday at my best friend Jenny's house. My beautiful hostesses were my 3 college roommates Jenny, Jessica, and Lisa and my sister-in-law, Amy. Everything was perfect and I had a blast catching up with the girls. Thank you!!!
Jenny, Amy, me, Lisa, Jessica

Fun decorations!

My dear friends Rebekah and Jessica

And although I don't have a picture, I have to mention that before the shower, I went bridal dress shopping with my friend Kristen, who is getting married in November. She looked gorgeous in all the dresses and I loved getting to hang out with her for the morning! I have to say it was also nice to focus on something non-baby related for awhile. :)

And where was Chris during all of this? Learning how to be a dad from two new experts! Jenny and Jessica both had baby girls in the last 7 months, so while we were at the shower their sweet husbands, Chad and Matthew, were on baby patrol and Chris hung out with them at Matthew's house. They ordered pizza, drank a beer or two, watched college basketball, and played with two baby girls. Adorable!

2 comments:

The Deming Four said...

Rachel - you are so funny! Don't worry about the caffeine! My sister is also pregnant and her doctor told her coffee was okay. Besides, I'm 98.5% sure that it was Jonathan who posted the snide comment on my blog entry. So go ahead and enjoy your brew!
Melissa
ps - your shower pictures are lovely! And I've already hit up Macgruder for an original piece of artwork for the twin's nursery.

Shannon said...

Wow! So great to see some familiar faces I haven't seen in a while in those photos.

It's getting close, eh? Exciting!