Saturday night was spent with Chris's mom and sister who had flown in for the weekend...so sweet of them!! We all went out to dinner with the Milburns who are long-time friends of the Huntley family...I think I can speak for all of us when I say we ate waaay too much food at Pappadeaux!!!!!!
Sunday morning my parents hosted a brunch for Chris's family and friends and my dad made his famous Eggs Benedict...perfect job as usual, Dad.
Then, Sunday afternoon we headed downtown so that I could go to another shower while Chris hung out with one of his oldest friends in the world, Ryan Slie. The shower was thrown by my friends at the S Factor studio in Houston...the company I used to work for. I had a wonderful time and the homemade cupcakes were awesome, BB!!
After that, we headed back up to The Woodlands to see my brother, Bryan, and the new home that he and his family just moved into. The house was gorgeous and I'm so excited that we are all back in Texas again. The kids stayed home while Chris, Bryan, my sister-in-law and I went out to dinner. We had a great time but our waiter was crazy! He overheard us mention the name "Obama" and promptly pulled out a chair and began to tell us why the possibility of Obama being elected means that the end is near and we should beware the apocolypse. Ummm...can you just bring me my iced-tea?
So...a very full weekend and a very fun one. I felt extremely special and loved and I know Delilah did, too. And I know this is a long blog, so if you read through everything, you're awesome. And now for lots of pics!
Miss Susan, me, and Em...my gracious and beautiful hosts!
My sister Jenny, me, and my stepmom Cheryl
Grammy Di, me, and Aunt Kim (Chris's mom and sister!)
The steps leading up to the shower were decorated adorably with sidewalk chalk
Fun cookies!
Just lounging. :)
I love this shot of Susan and had to include it
Markie Lawrence, me, and Natalie Lawrence Leslie. She is another great friend of mine who just had her own little girl last September. Natalie and I spent all our time growing up at the dance studio and performed in more Nutcrackers than you can imagine!
Delilah giving me some kicks and somersaults. I think she wanted to open her own presents.
Chelsea and me. Chelsea and her husband, Matt Pacey, are great friends of ours and due just 3 days after us!
Decorations at S Factor. Yep, those are balloons on stripper poles.
My friend Leslie holding two of the cutest balloons. Sadly, my camera was running out of batteries and I didn't get more shots at the S Factor shower...bummer.
Hope you enjoyed this crazy long blog. We definitely enjoyed the weekend!
4 comments:
We had such a great time seeing Team Huntley this weekend. You got some good pics so I might have to steal some from you. Happy Friday!
So fun, you're gorgeous!!!
I can't believe I was in Houston for 3 days and nobody at S Factor even mentioned they had seen you...
What gives?
Also, you're pretty much the most gorgeous 8 months pregnant lady ever!
What a wonderful shower. Loved seeing you; beautiful mommy to be!
Post a Comment