Rachael finally let me take pictures of our baby girl's room. At long last the room is done and ready for Delilah. No more painting, sanding, assembling, sewing, hanging, unwrapping, installing, organizing, or anything else required. Who knew there was so much to do?
Again thanks to everyone who provided all the great things for her room over the last few months. You all have been too kind, and our little girl is completely spoiled by all of your love and kindness. She is truly lucky to have so many friends and family already taking care of her.


The crib with all the bedding that Rachael picked out. She also made the blanket that is hanging on the crib and put all the flowers on Delilah's name on the wall.

Our rocking chair, changing table, and bookcase. Rachael also made the pillow on the chair to match the blanket she made. The baskets are loaded with diapers and wipes, so we are locked and loaded!

Rachael also made the blinds and the drapes. She's becoming awfully handy with the sewing machine, eh?


Again thanks to everyone who provided all the great things for her room over the last few months. You all have been too kind, and our little girl is completely spoiled by all of your love and kindness. She is truly lucky to have so many friends and family already taking care of her.
So without further ado . . .
The crib with all the bedding that Rachael picked out. She also made the blanket that is hanging on the crib and put all the flowers on Delilah's name on the wall.
Our rocking chair, changing table, and bookcase. Rachael also made the pillow on the chair to match the blanket she made. The baskets are loaded with diapers and wipes, so we are locked and loaded!
Rachael also made the blinds and the drapes. She's becoming awfully handy with the sewing machine, eh?
Looking back at the door from the window. Lots of books, stuffed animals and toys to play with when she gets here. Also some picture frames on the wall to fill with photos of you know who once she gets here.
And these are the dressers for all her little clothes, and of course . . .
Her baby book, to fill with all the memories to come once she gets here. Thanks again to everyone who helped fill up this room for little baby Lila. She is one lucky baby.
12 comments:
The room is beautiful! And I'm sure Lilah will love her new room. Do you guys want to come do our nursey? We're still picking out paint colors...
melissa
Oh my goodness you put Brynn's room to shame. You know what's next,a baby! I can't wait to see pictures. Brynn wishes you lived closer so she could have another friend to hang with. :) When we visit Ben's parents in McKinney we will have to try and meet up.
Ok, wow. This belongs in a do-it-yourself baby nursery magazine somewhere. It looks fantastic and now all it needs is the sweet scent and sight of Delilah!
Her room is wonderful. You will be spending lots of time there so I'm so happy it's full of light and such lovely things. So excited...
Looks great...we are just now using Claire's nursery, and it has been so fun to show off our hard work! I am sure you guys are SO ready to meet Delilah! Love you--
It is just beautiful!! You two did a great job. Can you believe she is so close to being here? I have been thinking out you so much lately!! You're in the countdown...it is so exciting. We can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl. When you get a chance, will you email me so I can have your address? I have it on our old computer. Ours is stoverfamily99@gmail.com. Love you guys!
WOW...ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! That is the most precious nursery and I am so impressed by all that you guys did. Rach-you have not been open about these killer sewing skills...I knew you learned how, but again..WOW! It just looks so cozy and it makes me tear up to think about you and Miss Lila curling up in the chair for a snooze or a cuddle.
It is hard to believe April is here and she could arrive any day now. We are so excited for the Huntley's new baby girl! Love you.
Thanks for giving Kurt, Avari and I inspiration on "how to" decorate her room once we get our "own" place.....sorry...I know I'm using a lot of ""
Kurt Here: knowing full well the implications of knowing this quote:
"My colors are blush and bashful."
"Her Colors are Pink and Pink"
"My colors are BLUSH and BASHFUL... Pink is my signature color"
Chris and Rachael:
I know you can't wait for the day Delilah arrives. (Great name, by the way.) Take advantage of the last few days and go to movies and sleep (if Rachael can). I can't wait to see the beautiful girl who will live in that gorgeous room.
just awesome guys!
She is one blessed baby girl! What a wonderful room! Looks great.
Post a Comment