Thursday, May 8, 2008

Delilah loves her big new family!

Just a quick post of some of the visitors Delilah has had lately. With 4 grandparents, 10 aunts and uncles, and ten cousins, no one can say this little pumpkin isn't loved!!! The past 2 and a half weeks have been great. Lila only gets fussy when she's hungry, dirty, or has gas and I've managed to heal extremely quickly, so I can't really complain about anything. Getting more than 2 or 3 hours sleep at a time will be nice someday, but that seems to be the only downside so far. Chris went back to work this week, which was not very fun. On his first day back he lasted all the way until...lunch; yep, he came home after being gone four hours. :) He has managed to stay at work all day since then, but I don't think he likes it very much!
Aunt Amy holding the little angel


I'm in this shot b/c I can only stay away from her for about 10 minutes at a time!Aunt Kim came down from Wichita for the weekend!
Kim getting in some kisses. Kim was a huge help the entire time she was here!!!

Aunt Jenny needs kisses, too!!! Cousin Ashton says, "Me next!"

Mimi, Ashton, Delilah, and Aunt Jenny...cute pic!

And as I type this, Delilah's hanging out with her latest visitor...Grammy Di (Chris's mom). Look for another post soon about that wonderful visit.

2 comments:

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

So happy for you guys...and hooray for fast healing!!

The Stovers said...

She is just beautiful! Kiss that sweet baby face for us...can't wait to meet her one day! I'm so glad you are healing quickly, it makes life a little more enjoyable, the human body is amazing, isn't it? Love you guys!