I am such a slacker. I started this post on Delilah's 6 month birthday, but it's over a week later and I'm just now posting it. And it's still not completely finished b/c I haven't downloaded the picture I do every month of her in her bouncer. But I do have a bunch of other pictures to tide you (her loyal fans) over. I already sent many of you the link to see some of the pics from our recent session with Pinkletoes photography. For those of you who didn't get that link, click
here to see those pics. Below are more from that session...but I'm still not posting the shots we're using for our Christmas cards!!!!!
By the way, she's 16 pounds (50th %), 26.5 inches (75%), and I don't remember her head circumference, but it's 75%. She loves sweet potatoes and thinks rice cereal is for the birds. And I was planning to continue breastfeeding, but she's pretty much weaned herself in the past week. I'm a little sad about that, I have to admit. She's quite giggly and thinks kisses on the belly are the best. She started sitting up on her own a few days before she turned 6 months and she looks pretty darn cute when she does it!
5 comments:
I love the pictures, you guys are just a beautiful family.
Amazing pictures...can't wait to see the other ones for the Christmas card!
Amy
i love the last photo - the blk & wht of you three together! You better put us on your Xmas card list!!!!!
Oh Rachel, what a beautiful family potrait!!
ohhhh...I love the family photo!!! So sweet!
Post a Comment