I see where she gets her beauty, your a doll Rachel!!
I love watching her become so expressive!
That is just a gorgeous picture of the two of you guys! She's so photogenic, like her mama!
hi! Wow - I've missed three posts!!! Those blue eyes are killers!Love,Melissa
Beautiful girl - and looks like y'all had a great time in Plano!
Great Pic's of Both of our Beautiful Girls. Can't wait to see you in Wichita.
Both Girls are Beautiful---Can't wait to see you both in Wichita.
Look at that red hair!! She's a beauty Rachael - so good to see you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I see where she gets her beauty, your a doll Rachel!!
I love watching her become so expressive!
That is just a gorgeous picture of the two of you guys! She's so photogenic, like her mama!
hi! Wow - I've missed three posts!!! Those blue eyes are killers!
Love,
Melissa
Beautiful girl - and looks like y'all had a great time in Plano!
Great Pic's of Both of our Beautiful Girls. Can't wait to see you in Wichita.
Both Girls are Beautiful---Can't wait to see you both in Wichita.
Look at that red hair!! She's a beauty Rachael - so good to see you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment