Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First School Picture

Like most schools, Delilah's daycare has a company come in and take pictures of all the kids and then you can buy them after you see the proofs. So here are her first school pictures! Even as a mom, I can say these are by no means the cutest pictures of her, but how can you not love the cheesy pose, the fake leaves, and the backdrop? :) I think it's funny how surprised Delilah looks...you know they're going as fast as possible and I can just picture her looking all around at everyone and thinking, "What the heck is going on?!"


6 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

HAHAHAAHAHAAA! Avari had the option of getting them done too..but I said "No, I don't need them...I have BEAUTIFUL PINKLETOES PICTURES!"
Also, it was for LSU Picture day...and well, clearly we are not that in to football!!!

Kele said...

Cheesy or not... I THINK THEY ARE ADORABLE, but what can we say... it IS a pic of Delilah after all!!

The Deming Four said...

I think she looks surprised because of the fake leaves. Or maybe she is doing the Paris Hilton-open-mouth-papparazzi pose? They learn early don't they???? Rach, better turn off "The Soup" on E!

TeamRiss said...

I think the backdrops are the best. Remember the old Olan Mills ones with the wagon wheel...she does look a bit surprised.

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Such classics!!!

Summer Athena said...

Definitely a classic and a keeper! HAHAH! Still a cutie! hee hee!