Monday, December 15, 2008

5 More Days!

I know you're doing the math and thinking how wrong I am because Christmas is ten days away. But that's not what I'm counting down to...I'm counting down the days I have left of being a working mom! That's right, as of Friday, December 19th at 5pm, I will be a full-time stay-at-home mom. I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED!!!

15 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Actually, you have less than that. Based on my math, you have 3 days left. Why, you ask? You never count the day your in (because you are already in it) and you never count your last day (because you really don't do anything!) Do you like my logic????

ali said...

Hooray! Congratulations on you promotion...
*wink*

Summer Athena said...

yay yay yay yay!

Amy Molander said...

I am so excited for you!! Congrats on your next big step!

Meet the Browns said...

rachel - so excited for you! also, i love delilah's new pic! is that your christmas card photo (i must admit, i've been secretly intrigued and waiting since i saw you mention it in an earlier post!) beautiful!

what are the chances i could get langston to pose like that? i'm going to try it!

The Deming Four said...

I agree - I am dying to see your Christmas card! Hope we make the list! Love the new header - so cute. Can we copy your idea?

Congrats on staying home. Who is kidding anyway? Being a mom is already a full-time gig!

TeamRiss said...

Love the gold ornaments adorning your darlings head...congrats on only having 4 days left!

Kele said...

I am soooo happy for you Rachel! It is the greatest... as you already know, it goes so quickly you hate to miss out on a minute of it. I guess this means we can expect more blog posts and pictures of the little lovey!!

the tichenor family said...

congratulations! it is SUCH a huge blessing to spend everyday with your baby. they change so much so fast... but of course, I don't have to tell you that! Yay, congrats! Merry Christmas.

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Yea for you (AND Delilah!!!). Being a SAHM has endless rewards.
Its tops on my list for things I'm most thankful for!

Cheryl Clifton said...

I am excited for you and Delilah and me too. More time for Grandma, Mom and baby to play!!
LOVE the picture!!!
Mimi

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

SOOO many Joan Allen Pleasantville jokes....

Please tell me you are going to Vacuum in a dress!

So excited for you!!!

Kurt-

The Ballee Girls said...

Congrats! It's always better to be banging out sweet potatoes than TPS reports.

Team Leslie said...

You will love it! I'm filled with joy for you.