Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sledding Fun!

While we were in Utah for the holidays, we went sledding on a hill near Chris's parents home. The group was Papa H, Aunt Kim, cousins Taylor and Lauren, family friend Don, Chris, me, and Delilah. No sledding for little Lila, but plenty of fun watching and enjoying her first snow suit. :) The pictures say it all:

Love this pic of Papa H and Delilah! (p.s.-I made the hat from the scraps of Lila's Halloween costume...gotta love recycling!)

Taylor after a great run Papa H taking a turn


Chris and Lauren really moving! Aunt Kim and Lauren

me and Lauren (notice she only covered her eyes when riding with me. Hmmm...)


Chris and Taylor, triumphant at the end of the day!


5 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Genius!!! LOVE that hat!! Love the sledding too...I wanna go!!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I am sad not to see Chris is his Ski outfit...That would just be hot on a sled.

Grammy Di said...

The Time went too fast----I miss you all so much now just snow snow and more snow daily. What fun you all had here in Utah.

GrammyDi

Meet the Browns said...

yay!! sledding! looks like you all had a blast!

Kele said...

I am so jealous! You guys look like you had so much fun, and a white Christmas to boot!